WHY CHOOSE LOTUS?
- With a wide variety of clients stretching across the United States, and a large pool of medical professionals, Lotus can provide steady employment and a wide assortment of assignments.
- We provide complete staffing solutions by providing not only experienced, specialty RNs (ER, OR, ICU, NICU, PICU, PEDS & Telemetry), but also LVNs, nursing aides and associated staff positions.
- We offer above market pay to our medical professionals and – at the same time – competitive rates to our client facilities because we operate more efficiently – with lower overhead than the competition.
This translates to:
- Qualified nurses and medical professionals at reasonable rates for our Clients; and
- Better assignment opportunities for our nurses and medical professionals that result in regular income.
- We provide the very best customer care in the industry, including our commitment that:
- Clients and medical professionals will ALWAYS TALK TO ONE OF OUR STAFFERS, never an answering service. Your calls are directed to a Lotus staffer, 24-7, 365 days a year.
- You ALWAYS RECEIVE A CALL BACK. We know that you hate to be “left waiting”, and if we cannot find an assignment for a nurse or fill a position for our client, we will always let you know.
- We can accommodate your HARD TO FILL SHIFTS, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Our OWNERSHIP IS ACTIVELY INVOLVED in Lotus to insure your satisfaction.
Lotus can offer steady, flexible employment with outstanding pay rates. WE GURANTEE THAT WE WILL BEAT ANY RATE THAT YOU CURRENT RECEIVE. For healthcare professionals with one or more years of experience in an acute care, the available compensation is even more appealing.
Lotus has customers throughout the United States. Call us today and let our qualified recruiters know when and where you want to work!
Per Diem Assignments
Work one or two shifts a month or full time with overtime pay. Currently serving more than 25 facilities, Lotus can find you a shift when you want to work. Call Lotus to locate an assignment that fits you.
Local & Travel Contracts
Local Contract Assignments
6 to 26 weeks in a variety of settings and shifts. “Per diem type” wages, while offering a regular and predictable schedule.
13, 17 or 26-week assignments throughout the United States.
Click here to join the Lotus team.
Healthcare Facility Services:
– Temporary Staffing
– Contract Management
Homecare Client Services:
– Community Access Services
– Respite Care Services
– Skilled Personal Care Services
– Companion/ Chore Services
– In-Service Training
– Client Referral Program
– Employee Referral Program
Lotus Staffing Services Healthcare division takes a proactive approach to the Healthcare Staffing Industry. For years, our staff has been fortunate to explore various trends and scopes in healthcare staffing. From hospitals and long-term care facilities, to travel assignments and homecare settings. The one thing we have found to be vital is the ongoing need for temporary healthcare staffing. Our services include, employment opportunities, skills training, recruitment, patient care, and personal assistance for special needs, behavioral health and specialty nursing in long-term care and hospitals across the nation. Our goal is to bring to our clients the sense of relief when they are short staffed. We understand the impact and the importance of meeting the staff-to-patient ratios.
We anticipate our client’s needs and are prepared to fulfill their healthcare staffing shortage. Lotus Staffing Services Healthcare aggressively recruit new healthcare staff to fulfill Staffing needs. It allows our agency to proactively meet the demands of our clients. Our process is proven to be an effective resolution. It enables us to move beyond the call and places the burden on us to perform successfully for our clients, as it should be. Once hired our healthcare staff are taught four basic principles that motivate and brings together the concept of Healthcare Staffing